Our approach and Safety Programs
Creating a Safe ‘workplace’ for all
We have a robust system to capture observations about any unsafe acts or unsafe conditions through various mechanisms such as site safety inspection by top management, site safety representatives, internal audits, external audits and mock drill by the group safety department.
We have set a system to monitor various lead and lag indicators to measure our safety performance at all sites. We focus on leading indicators, which include near misses, safety observation, safety training, mock drill, safety promotional campaign, tool box talk, safety committee meeting. It is ensured that labels, indicators, posters, tags and signage related to safety aspects are displayed for awareness.
Safety for us is one of the core focus area and we strive to imbibe it into our working culture through various initiatives spread across the calendar as outlined below:
- A newsletter depicting the safety culture across the organization along with the OHS Performance and various other Safety initiatives taken during the year.
- A Diary comprising of LSSR Rules, ISO standards and various other contents pertaining to Safety has been prepared as a ready reference for all the employees.
- Safety induction for all new employees for a clear understanding of our processes. Training on Gensuite reporting as well.
- Conducting Safe Eye observation quiz on Monthly Basis.
- Monthly Conference Call connecting all the ATL employees.
- To understand and share the safe practices in Projects and O&M.
- Surprise check on safety preparedness & awareness
- Preparation and circulation of HSE alerts on the Observation analysis, Incidents happened outside and across our Organization
- Various activities conducted as per monthly schedule
- HSE Training & Campaign
- Field Safety Audit
- Cross Safety Audit
- Suraksha Samvaad at every Site
- Mock Drill
- Safety Meetings
- Online Safe Library created to provide 24 Hours access to HSE Alerts, Safety Videos, HSE training modules and other Safety related material for learning purpose.
More from the section
Making positive impact to the environment through everything that we do. Our systems ensure that 100% of electrical waste during the time of set-up gets recycled as per the best practices.