- Name of Project: 400 KV transmission system from Bikaner to Sikar in Rajasthan
- Project Location :Rajasthan
- Regulator -Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory commission
- Circuit Length: 343 Ckms
- COD Date: 04-Dec-2017
- Concession / TSA Term: 25 Years
- Project Mode: Intra State
- Project Rating: A (India Ratings)
- Beneficiary State / Off-taker: Rajasthan
- Business Model: Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer
- Inflation linked tariff
- Proven historical operating performance – achieved availability higher than target availability
- Strong O&M team with maintenance plan ensuring periodic maintenance
About the Project
RRVPNL had awarded the project of transmission system comprising 400KV transmission line from Bikaner to Sikar to transfer 1000+ MW electricity on DBFOT basis in July 2015 to KEC international Ltd through competitive bidding. KEC Bikaner Sikar Transmission Private Limited was incorporated to undertake this project and a Transmission Service Agreement was executed in November 2015.
The transmission system established under KECBSTPL caters to the state of Rajasthan. KECBSTPL operates double circuit 400 KV overhead transmission lines with total circuit length of approximately 343 Ckms in the state of Rajasthan. The project was commissioned in December 2017.
A share purchase agreement was signed between Adani Transmission Limited and KEC International Limited in November 2018 and acquisition was completed in February 2019.
|Transmission line||Location||Route Length (Ckms)||Actual COD|
|400 K/V D/C Transmission line from Bikaner to Sikar||Rajasthan||343||04-Dec-2017|