- Name of Project: “Evacuation of Power from 3X660MW Ghatampur Thermal Power Project in Uttar Pradesh”
- SPV Name: Ghatampur Transmission Ltd
- Project Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Regulator – Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Circuit Length: 890 Ckms
- SCOD: March 2021
- Concession / TSA Term: 35 Years
- Project Mode: Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB)
- Project Type: Intra State
- Business Model: Build Own Operate Maintain
- Evacuation & supply of power from the Ghatampur Thermal Power Project to the beneficiaries of the generation project.
- Fixed Tariff
About the Project
The Energy Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh vide its letter dated 1874/24-P-1-2016-2595/2008 T.C. dated 22nd August 2016 has appointed REC Transmission Projects Company Limited to be the Bid Process Coordinator (BPC) for the purpose of selection of Bidder as Transmission Service Provider (TSP) to establish Transmission System for Evacuation of Power from 3X660MW Ghatampur Thermal Power Project through tariff based competitive bidding process.
The BPC has invited Bids for selection of Transmission Service Provider to establish the Transmission System as detailed below in the table for Evacuation of Power from 3X660MW Ghatampur Thermal Power Project on Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) basis, and to provide transmission service on a long term basis to the Long Term Transmission Customers.
The BPC has concluded the bidding process and Adani Transmission Limited (ATL), became successful bidder in this RFP process and Letter of Intent (LOI) received from BPC and acquired Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) namely “Ghatampur Transmission Limited” on 19.06.2018.
|Transmission line/Bays||Location||Route Length (Ckms)||SCOD Date|
|400 kV Ghatampur TPS-Kanpur (PG) D/C line||Uttar Pradesh||100||Feb-20|
|765 kV Ghatampur TPS-Agra (UP) S/C line (including 189MVAR Line Reactor at Agra end).||Uttar Pradesh||224||Sept-20|
|-765kV Agra (UP)-Gr. Noida (WUPPTCL) S/C line (including 240MVAR Line Reactor at Agra end).||Uttar Pradesh||158||Sept-20|
|-765 kV Feeder 'Bay' at following substation locations
-Greater Noida (1 No.)
-Agra (2 Nos.)
|-765 kV Ghatampur TPS-Hapur (WUPPTCL) S/C line (including 330MVAR Line Reactor at Hapur end)||Uttar Pradesh||408||Mar-21|
|-765 kV Feeder 'Bay' at Hapur (1 No.)||Uttar Pradesh||-||Mar-21|