- Name of Project: Transmission System for Ultra Mega Solar Park in Fatehgarh, Dist. Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- SPV Name: Fatehgarh-Bhadla Transmission Ltd.
- Project Location: Rajasthan
- Regulator – Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Circuit Length: 292 Ckms
- SCOD: March 2020
- Concession / TSA Term: 35 Years
- Project Mode: Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB)
- Project Type: Inter State
- Project Rating: A- (CARE)
- Business Model: Build Own Operate Maintain
About the Project
FBTL was incorporated on 30.12.2016. FBTL entered into a Transmission Service Agreement with Long Term Transmission Customer on 10.01.2018. FBTL was awarded to ATL (Adani Transmission Ltd.) by Power Finance Corporation on 21.02.2018 for 35 year period from the schedule commercial operation date of the FBTL project, on BOOM (Build, Own, Operate, Maintain) basis.
The Objective of the Project is to establish link and improve reliability and power supply in Rajasthan by establishing Transmission System for Ultra Mega Solar Park. The project entailed the laying of 292 Ckms of transmission line and Pooling Station near Fatehgarh. The project construction started in Jun’2018 and project is under construction phase.
|Transmission line/Substation||Location||Route Length (Ckms)||SCOD Date|
|Establishment of 400 kV Pooling station at Fatehgarh||Rajasthan||-||Mar-20|
|Fatehgarh Pooling Station – Bhadla (PG) 765 kV D/C Line (to be operated at 400 kV)||Rajasthan||292||Mar-20|
|2 Nos. 400 kV line bays at Fatehgarh Pooling Station||Rajasthan||-||Mar-20|
|1 X 125 MVAR Bus Reactor||Rajasthan||-||Mar-20|