- Total Consolidated Income for Q2FY16 is Rs 621 crore vs Rs 469 Crore in Q1FY16
- EBIDTA for Q2FY16 is Rs 585 crore vs Rs 442 Crore in Q1FY16
- Systems Availability is above normative level for all the four lines as follows:
- 765 kV Tiroda to Aurangabad System achieves average availability of 99.86% for H1FY16 against 98% of normative availability
- 400 kV Tiroda to Warora System achieves average availability of 99.96% for H1FY16 against 98% of normative availability.
- 400 kV Mundra to Dehgam System achieves average availability of 99.88% for H1FY16 against 98% of normative availability.
- 500 kV HVDC Mundra to Mohindergarh System achieves average availability of 99.75% for H1FY16 against 95% of normative availability.
Ahmedabad, October 20, 2015: Adani Transmission Ltd, part of the Adani Group, today announced its results for the second quarter and half year ended September 30, 2015.
The total consolidated Income for Q2FY16 stood at Rs 621 crore vs Rs 469 Crore in Q1FY16. Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs 585 crore vs Rs 442 Crore in Q1FY16 and consolidated PAT at Rs 153 crore vs Rs 30 Crore in Q1FY16.
Adani Transmission Limited is the largest private sector transmission company in India with over 5,000 circuit kms of transmission lines across Western & Northern regions of India along with 12,000 MVA transformation capacity.
Adani Transmission Limited (ATL) by its two wholly owned subsidiaries namely Maharashtra Eastern Grid Power Transmission Company Limited (MEGPTCL) and Adani Transmission (India) Limited (ATIL) operates following major power transmission assets:
- 765 kV transmission system of about 1185 kms from Tiroda to Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- 400 kV transmission line of approximately 219 kms from Tiroda to Warora, Maharashtra
- 400 kV transmission system of approximately 434 kms from Mundra to Dehgam, Gujarat
- 500 kV HVDC bipole transmission system of approximately 990 kms. from Mundra, Gujarat to Mohindergarh, Haryana
Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman, Adani Group, said, “As the largest private power transmission company in the country and the Government thrust on huge investment in power transmission sector along with progressive policy initiatives, Adani Transmission is best poised to tap growth and create value for all its stakeholders.”