- Consistent operational Network availability ranging from 99.61% to 100%;
- Operational EBIDTA margin of Transmission business is steady at 92.24% in Q1FY18
- CERC has approved the transfer of entire share-holding of R-Infra in WRSS project SPV - B (WRTM – 2089 Ckt Kms) and project – C (WRTG – 974 Ckt Kms) under ATL. We expect to close this transaction in current quarter of this fiscal.
Ahmedabad, August 10, 2017: Adani Transmission Ltd, part of the Adani Group, today reported its results for the quarter ended 30th Jun, 2017.
(Clarification note: All Figures are in accordance with the applicable Ind-AS)
- The overall Financial Performance was good.
- The Tariff and Incentive Income for first quarter of FY18 is Rs. 487 crores Vs Rs. 478 crores of first quarter of FY17.
- Consolidated EBIDTA margin from transmission operation remains almost steady at 92.24 % in Q1FY18.
- The Operational EBIDTA for first quarter of FY18 is Rs. 449 crores Vs Rs. 448 crores of first quarter of FY17.
- Other comprehensive income includes MTM loss of Rs. 45.89 Crore for the First Quarter FY18 on account of fair valuation of hedging of $ bond and ECB as per applicable Ind-As guideline.
With completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s operational Transmission Assets, total network of ATL will be around 11350 ckt kms divided into 5,450 ckt kms operational assets, appx. 2350 Ckt kms under construction assets and 3521 ckt kms under acquisition assets, 28 substations and more than 16,200 MVA of transformer capacity across the country. Adani Transmission Limited will remain the largest private sector transmission company in the country.
Speaking on the financial performance of the company Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group, said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”