- Tariff & Incentive Income remains Steady at Rs. 494 Crore in Q3FY16 vs Q2FY16
- Systems Availability is above normative level for all the four lines as follows:
- 765 kV Tiroda to Aurangabad System achieves average availability of 99.84% for Nine months ended Dec. FY16 against 98% of normative availability
- 400 kV Tiroda to Warora System achieves average availability of 99.96% for Nine months ended Dec. FY16 against 98% of normative availability.
- 400 kV Mundra to Dehgam System achieves average availability of 99.91% for Nine months ended Dec. FY16 against 98% of normative availability
- 500 kV HVDC Mundra to Mohindergarh System achieves average availability of 99.52% for Nine months ended Dec. FY16 against 95% of normative availability.
- The Company has won three Interstate transmission projects of 1384 Ckt Km under Tariff Based Competitive Bidding Route on BOOM basis for 35 years. The company is confident to commission these projects well ahead of the schedule. With completion of these new projects, Adani transmission network will increase from 5051 Ckt Km to 6435 Ckt Km & Adani Transmission Limited continues to be largest Private Transmission company in the country.
Ahmedabad, February 02, 2016: Adani Transmission Ltd, part of the Adani Group, today announced its results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2015.
The Total Income for Q3FY16 stood at Rs 529 crore. EBIDTA stood at Rs 477 crore and consolidated PAT is Rs 80 crore.
Adani Transmission Limited is the largest private sector transmission company in India with over 5,000 circuit kms of operational transmission lines across Western & Northern regions of India along with 12,000 MVA transformation capacity.
Speaking on the financial performance of the company Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group, said, “Adani Transmission continues to maintain its leadership position as the largest Private Power Transmission company in the country and with the thrust announced by the government in the Tariff Policy on the optimum development of the transmission network ahead of generation and attracting investments in the transmission sector , Adani Transmission Limited (ATL) is well poised to leverage benefits of new opportunities and create value for its stake holders.”
Resources means obtaining Coal from mines and trading; in future it will also include oil and gas production.
Adani is developing and operating mines in India, Indonesia and Australia as well as importing and trading coal from many other countries. Currently, we are the largest coal importers in India. We also have extensive interests in oil and gas exploration. Our extractive capacity has increased three folds to 8 MMT in 2015 and we aim to extract 200 MMT per annum by 2020, thereby making Adani one of the largest mining groups in the world.
Logistics denotes a large network of Ports, Special Economic Zone (SEZ) and Multi-Modal Logistics - Railways and Ships.
Adani owns and operates seven ports and terminals – Mundra, Dahej, Kandla and Hazira in Gujarat, Dhamra in Orissa, Mormugao in Goa and Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, India. Mundra Port, which is the largest port in India, benefits from deep draft, first-class infrastructure and SEZ status. It crossed the 144 MMT mark of cargo handling in FY15. Adani is developing a terminal at Ennore in Tamil Nadu and Vizhinjam International Deepwater Seaport in Kerala, India.
Energy involves Power generation, transmission and Gas distribution.
Adani Power Ltd is the largest private thermal power producer in India with an installed capacity of 10,480 MW. Our four power projects are spread out across the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Rajasthan.
Adani Transmission Ltd is one of the largest private sector transmission companies in India with over 5,000 circuit kms of transmission lines across Western, Northern and Central regions of India. The company recently was listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange as a separate entity.
We also provide a range of reliable and environment friendly energy solutions, in the form of CNG and PNG. The above-mentioned installed capacity of Adani Power also includes a 40 MW solar plant at Bitta, Gujarat. The company is in the process of setting up a 648 MW solar power project at Ramanathapuram district in Tamil Nadu and has also recently signed a JV with the Rajasthan government to develop the country's largest solar park in the state with 10,000 MW capacity
Agro includes modernizing the agriculture sector and bringing food security with self-reliance through its three main agro verticals - Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL), Adani Agri Logistics Limited (AALL) and Adani Agri Fresh Limited (AAFL).
Adani Wilmar Limited is the 6th largest food company in India with the flagship brand Fortune cooking oils, the number one edible oil brand in India. With a superior product range including edible oil, Basmati rice, pulses, soya chunks and besan, AWL leaves no stone unturned to deliver products that contribute towards a healthier India.
Adani Agri Logistics is proud to have established India’s first integrated bulk handling, storage & logistics system for food grains. It provides seamless end-to-end bulk supply chain to Food Corporation of India. With state-of-the-art silo and rail terminals in major cities, Adani is changing the future of food security in India
Further, with ‘Farm-Pik’, Adani Agri Fresh Limited AAFL has instituted the largest integrated apple supply chain initiative with ultra-modern storage infrastructure in the country to provide fresh farm products to its consumers and improve the livelihood of the farmers across the nation.
For further information on this release, please contact
Tel: 91-022-6757 4222