Adani Transmission Limited is a technology leader. Creating advanced transmission technology assets for the nation is not sufficient unless it is backed with competent operation and maintenance (O&M) support. ATL has a competent O&M team which manages the following portfolio.
Aravali Transmission Service Company Ltd. (ATSCL) 400 kV Aravali Transmission System
It comprises of total 1 substation (630 MVA) & 1 transmission lines (97 ckt km’s) covering HVAC systems up to 220 kV & 400 kV voltage level.
- 400/220 kV Alwar substation
- 400 kV S/C Hinduan-Alwar transmission line
Maru Transmission Service Company Ltd. (MTSCL) 400 kV Maru Transmission System
It comprises of total 1 substation (730 MVA) & 3 transmission lines (300 ckt km’s) covering HVAC systems up to 220 kV & 400 kV voltage level.
- 400/220/132 kV Deedwana substation
- 400kV S/C Ajmer-Deedwana transmission line
- 400kV S/C Bikaner-Deedwana transmission line
- 220kV D/C Sujangarh-Deedwana transmission line
Western Transmission (Gujarat) Ltd. (WTGL)
It comprises of 2 intrastate and 1 interstate transmission lines (974 ckt km’s) of 400 kV voltage level in the state of Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh, namely:
- 400 kV D/C Vadavi-Kansari line
- 400 kV D/C Limbdi-Vadavi line
- 400 kV D/C Rajgarh-Karamsad line
Western Transco Power Ltd. (WTPL)
It comprises of 6 intrastate transmission lines (2089 ckt km’s) of 400 kV voltage level in the state of Maharashtra, namely:
- 400 kV D/C Pune-Aurangabad line
- 400 kV D/C LILO of Lonikhand-Kalwa at Pune line
- 400 kV D/C Pune-Parli line
- 400 kV D/C LILO of Solapur-Karad at Solapur line
- 400 kV D/C Parli-Solapur line
- 400 kV D/C Solapur-Kolhapur line