- About Us
Adani Transmission Limited (ATL) headquartered at Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India, is one of the largest private sector power transmission companies in India with a presence across the western and northern regions of India. We primarily aim at addressing the vast potential in India’s transmission sector and our ambitious target is to set up 20,000 circuit km of transmission lines by 2022. We currently operate more than 10400 circuit kilometre of transmission lines and around 18300 MVA of power transformation capacity. We have invested in the latest technologies resulting in the highest network availability of over 99.80% in the country, which corresponds to the best global standards.
- > India’s first private HVDC utility
- > First Private Company in India to execute 765 KV Transmission lines & Substations in the state of Maharashtra.
- > First Company in the world to have obtained approval for our Transmission line methodology under CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) from UNFCCC.
- > First Company to have executed a typical π (Pi) shape tower at Sami substation with 6 phases Quad Moose strung on same beam.
- > India’s first private sector player to receive Global Investment grade rating in the power sector
- > First private company to use a Pre-fabricated steel structure valve hall in India.
Initiated Journey by development of
220kV line for Mundra TPS.
Expanded portfolio by completion of
434kM, 400kV D/C Mundra-Sami-
Dehgam transmission system
Recieved Transmission License for
development of 400kV D/C Tiroda -
Commissioned FSC at Sami S/S to
support evacuation system
Received MEGPTCL Transmission
License for development of 765kV
Commissioned 400kV D/C
Mohindergarh-Bhiwani line HVDC
project approved in CDM, UNFCC
Commissioned 400kV D/C Tiroda -
Warora lines as Transmission License
Successfully completed 400kV Kawai -
Chhabra line as an EPC contract
Converted Mundra system into ISTS as
a license company
Commissioned 400kV Akola-I
Successfully completed 66kV
Shantigram Substation (ATRECO)
Formation of separate business vertical
- Adani Transmission Ltd
Adani Transmission Ltd listed on BSE &
NSE and ATL has won 3 Projects under
ATL won two more transmission
projects under TBCB and completed
acquisition of GMR operational assets
ATL won three intra-state transmission
projects in Rajasthan under TBCB and
completed acquisition of R-Infra’s
ATL wins one inter-state project and
two intra-state projects under TBCB
and completes acquisition of Reliance
Infrastructure’s Power Generation,
Transmission & Distribution Business
ATL completes acquisition of KEC
Bikaner Sikar Transmission Private