- About Us
Adani Transmission Limited (ATL) headquartered at Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India, is one of the largest private sector power transmission companies in India with a presence across the western and northern regions of India. We primarily aim at addressing the vast potential in India’s transmission sector and our ambitious target is to set up 20,000 circuit km of transmission lines by 2022. We currently operate more than 8500 circuit kilometer of transmission lines and around 14000 MVA of power transformation capacity. We have invested in the latest technologies resulting in the highest network availability of over 99.80% in the country, which corresponds to the best global standards
- > India’s first private HVDC utility
- > First Private Company in India to execute 765 KV Transmission lines & Substations in the state of Maharashtra.
- > First Company in the world to have obtained approval for our Transmission line methodology under CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) from UNFCCC.
- > First Company to have executed a typical π (Pi) shape tower at Sami substation with 6 phases Quad Moose strung on same beam.
- > India’s first private sector player to receive Global Investment grade rating in the power sector
- > First private company to use a Pre-fabricated steel structure valve hall in India.